Escape Winter Weather with a Diving Trip to Belize
Winter weather is just beginning and experts are warning that this season could be unusually cold and long. If you need an escape, head south for a scuba diving trip in Belize and enjoy their year-round subtropical temperatures. Currently, we offer 4-day and 7-day diving packages to the resort. We welcome divers to come and experience the beauty of Turneffe Atoll, and the Belize Barrier Reef.
For one low price, the following is included:
- Private transportation to and from the Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport
- A large, private air-conditioned room with a balcony
- Up to 3 boat dives per day visiting pristine, untouched dive sites on magnificent reefs
- 3 freshly prepared meals from locally sourced ingredients
- We can accommodate dietary restrictions required with advance notice upon booking.
- Access to the largest pool in the hemisphere
Great Blue Hole diving is also available
- All visitors must have PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification
- There is an additional fee for this dive site. This includes transportation to the park, a 3 tank dive tank and the park fee.
- Speak to our dive coordinator when you register about a trip to the Great Blue Hole
Please note: our weeklong package does not include:
- Airfare to Belize City (BZE)
- Travel insurance
- Scuba equipment other than tanks and weights
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (You can add a full-week local spirits alcohol package)
- Gratuities and personal incidentals
Escape the cold and snow and head south to Belize for a scuba diving trip.
Just 30 miles from Belize City, Belize Dive Haven is located in pristine Turneffe Atoll. Consisting of creeks, lagoons, mangrove islands and cays, the atoll is home to over 500 species of fish, 65 different species of stony corals as well as birds, turtles, manatees and dolphins.
View galleries of our resort, amenities
and dive spots on Facebook and Twitter