Dive Shop & Tour Operators: Book an Excursion to the Newest Dive Resort in Belize
Belize Dive Haven is welcoming tour operators and dive shops to the newest resort in Belize, located on beautiful Turneffe Atoll. Our luxury resort was built to accommodate divers and we offer breathtaking reef diving right off our beach and access to the Great Blue Hole, only 22 miles away.
For a limited time, we’re inviting tour operators from around the world to experience
the beauty of our island resort.
Our 7-day package includes transportation from the airport to our resort. We operate a marina and pizzeria on the mainland, so you can enjoy a bite to eat and drink before our private tender transports the group to the resort on Turneffe Atoll.
Dive Excursion Information
- Dive boats on-site
- 3 dives each day with an option to explore the Great Blue Hole
- Diving sites available for all skill levels
- Local Belize guides to accompany the group on all diving expeditions
- Tanks are provided and refilled at the resort daily
You’ll also be provided with:
- Access to all the amenities including our 260-foot swimming pool—the largest in the hemisphere.
- 3 set meals per day freshly prepared from locally sourced ingredients by our in-resort chef
- We can accommodate any dietary restrictions when noted in your reservation booking
- Trip interruption or cancellation insurance (highly recommended)
- DAN Diver Insurance (highly recommended)
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
We’re currently open and we offer incentives for guest bookings with every large tour group booked. Tour Operators and Dive Groups can have exclusive access to the resort by bringing a group of 20 people for a weeklong excursion.
Located in the pristine Turneffe Atoll, Belize Dive Haven is just 30 miles offshore from Belize City and 22 miles to the Great Blue Hole. As part of the Belize Barrier Reef, the Atoll consists of creeks, lagoons, mangrove islands and cayes which is home to over 500 species of fish, 70 different species of stony corals as well as birds, turtles, manatees and dolphins.