We’re inviting travel professionals¹ the opportunity not only to tour our resort but immerse themselves in the beauty of Scuba Diving on the Belize Barrier Reef.
Scuba Groups and guests love the experience of being so close to world-class dive sites while enjoying the time to relax at the resort.
Our FamTrip Includes:
– A 4-night stay in our 96-room resort hotel overlooking the waters of the Caribbean
– Roundtrip boat transfer from Belize City to our island resort
– 2 boat dives per day to some of the best Scuba sites in Belize
– 3 meals per day prepared with local ingredients
– Between diving trips relax on your private balcony, in a hammock on the beach or poolside by the largest pool in the hemisphere
– Hotel taxes
Travel Industry Discount
Travel industry members are encouraged to take advantage of professional discounts; by providing recognized credentials, they can experience the beauty of Belize on a discounted Fam Trip to the island. Give yourself the chance to fall in love with Belize, and Belize Dive Haven by booking a trip for your Fam Scuba Adventure!
*Offer valid for first-time resort visitors only
¹This program is open to certified Travel Agents, Scuba Shop Owners, Travel Planners, and partners within Travel Industry and is admitted upon review of official ID, accreditation, and business operation info.
Reserve Your Belize FAM Trip Spot
The reviews are in, and our guests are loving group diving at Belize Dive Haven! When it comes to scuba diving, Belize Dive Haven is the perfect place for large groups to come and explore the ocean. From our friendly and knowledgeable dive masters…
Did you know?
Travel Planners, Tour Operators, International Agents, & Scuba Shops¹ earn more with every Scuba Vacation booking by taking advantage of our numerous travel incentive programs:
– Booking 9 or more guests & receive 1 complimentary guest booking
– Booking 16 guests and receive 2 complimentary guest bookings
– Group tours receive an afternoon dive upgrade to one night dive for all group members
“Since this was my first time to Belize and Belize Dive Haven, the answer is definitely yes to going back. There were so many pictures and videos I didn’t take. There were so many dives I didn’t do and I want to see even more of the marine life I did see.” – Gene Muchanski